Welcome back to Eden on Earth…..
Tucked away on a hillside, overlooking sloping orchards, vineyards, and incredible valley views, our guesthouse accommodates up to 6 people who can enjoy the privacy of a home away from home. Enjoy the outdoors with a wrap around screened deck, hot tub, BBQ, landscaped grounds, fire pit, and the unique wildlife habitat that is so special to the Similkameen Valley. Our three level log home is fully furnished. The main floor consists of a well equipped kitchen, dining area, four piece washroom with a claw foot tub, and a bedroom with a double bed. Savor the upstairs master, and open loft bedrooms with their cathedral windows, queen size bed, double bed/office area with a two piece washroom. In the garden level room, relax by the fire in the reading room, enjoy the panoramic mountain view in the lounging room which includes a double sofa bed with tv with Netflix, or simply make use of the facilities available in the laundry room. Harvest Moon Guesthouse supplies all linens, towels, and environmentally sensitive amenities.
OTHER SERVICES AND PLEASURES
Harvest Moon Guesthouse offers their guests a welcome with a complementary bottle of Forbidden Fruit wine and organically grown fruit when in season. Just a short walk to the winery, visit our tasting room/ gallery filled with local art, regional food products and a tasting of amazing award winning tree fruit wines and premium grape wines.
RATES & POLICIES
Following rates based on 2 night minimum and 4 person occupancy. Add $30 per extra person.
April 1 to June 15……….$375.00/ per night…………………….$2250.00/ per week
June 15 to Sept. 15………$400.00/ per night……………………$2400.00/ per week
*$100.00 cleaning fee will be added to your invoice*
*Minimum 2 night stay/ add $100 cleaning fee
· All rates are based on four person occupancy. Add 5% GST.
· Add $50.00 per person after four people. ( Children 5 and under are free)
· A 25% deposit of your stay is due upon booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to to your arrival.
· After departure and upon cleaning, customers may be charged for excessive cleaning or damaged and missing inventory.
· Payment may be made by visa, M/C, American Express, certified cheque, e-transfer or money order. All payments in Canadian funds.
· Cancellations given before 30 days prior to your arrival and before payment is made, the booking deposit shall be refunded less a $25.00 administration fee. Thereafter, cancellation will result in forfeiture of all monies paid unless a replacement booking can be made for the same period and terms.
· Check-in time is 4 pm and check out time is 11 am
· We have a non smoking and no pet policy ( smoking is permitted outside only and cigarettes must be disposed of in the available sand buckets found around the landscape of the guesthouse).
For reservations and availability call 1-855-499-2649 or email email@example.com